Monday, March 2, 2015

How Much Money Does Miranda Sings Make On Youtube ?

Miranda Sings joined Youtube on Jan 30, 2008, and she currently has 3,483,276 subscribers. Her total combined views are 385,264,855. Not including any other endorsements, she is believe to make about.
                                                           
$22,127.92 a Month





Her most popular video is Shake It Off - Taylor Swift which gives her a total of 15,363,126 views.

Miranda Sings currently averages 7,645 subscribers and 1,146,200 views daily on her youtube channel. Now I know what you guys are thinking, she's not really a beauty guru, so why is she on this blog ? Well from time to time I like to give recognition to some of the amazing stars on Youtube. Miranda Sings is here to stay on Youtube for as long as Youtube stays operating, and although some people don't really get the whole Miranda Sings hype, I kind of do. 

Let me first explain, I have long heard of Miranda Sings and have known about this person wearing crazy lipsticks for awhile. A lot of known beauty gurus have done impersonations of her, and even celebrities. I'm actually anticipating a comedy skit with her and Kevin Hart, I think that would be a good show to watch. I'm sure in the next few years, her success as Miranda Sing which is a fictional character that was created several years ago will eventually make it to the big screen. She's already wrote a book, and it seems to be selling pretty well. 

Miranda is actually a great singer, but she sings terribly as a way to make people laugh. I would describe Miranda to be someone I like to watch because she's just clueless in so many ways that you can't help to laugh. Miranda Sings is here to stay no matter what, and her subscribers will tell you that they can't no longer live without the thought of Miranda. Her presence, her image, her character is all that makes her even more famous and can't be easily duplicated. There's only one Miranda !

I absolutely love her many "bae" videos where she has a new bae every time on her channel, and it seems that most of them end up either cheating or doing something that Miranda gets upset about. So another new bae comes around, and the cycle just repeats. The many baes are so entertaining to watch. Also I don't know why, but I like when she reads mean tweets or mean messages, her crying and over dramatic self just keeps me laughing some more, is that strange ? 

I had a fun time writing this blog on Miranda, just writing about her makes me laugh and piss my pants, no not really. Alright, if you are ever in need of watching someone funny on Youtube, this is someone you can check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment