Monday, March 2, 2015

How Much Money Does LustreLux Make on Youtube ?

LustreLux joined Youtube on Jan 25, 2014, and she currently has 746,740 subscribers. Her total combined views are 17,715,884. Not including any other endorsements, she is believe to make about.
                                                           
$1856.76 a Month

Her most popular video is Bronzey Smokey Eye Tutorial: My Wedding Makeup which gives her a total of 1,036,126 views.


LustreLux currently averages 2,298 subscribers and 76,080 views daily on her youtube channel. I would say either Youtube has recently gained a massive amount of viewers in general, or this girl is sky rocketing. Her subscribers count go up more than people who averages a million views monthly. I actually recently just subscribed to her channel and I must say I am truly enjoying her content.

I think what sets her apart from other makeup gurus is that she speaks to you with a very personal tone. I get the feeling that I'm talking to a close girlfriend and she's explaining to me her favorites of the month, or how to apply this foundation for a makeup tutorial etc.

My favorite video of hers is the makeup tutorial she did for 50 shades of grey. Her intro to this makeup tutorial was combined with scenes from the real movie or at least I think they are. She looks absolutely stunning in this tutorial, and the cinematography is 10/10. Maybe I am a diehard for cinematography in videos rather than the actual tutorial, but I must say she nailed both very well.

I absolutely love her thumbnails and how she always look so beautiful and radiant. I would even go as further to say she might be that girlfriend that I'm jealous of because of how gorgeous they are. I originally clicked on her video because of how beautiful her makeup looks were, and after watching a few videos, I was instantly hooked.

I would give this channel a 8/10 and definitely a beauty guru that deserves more views monthly, but I'm sure she would be at over 1 million subscribers in no time.



No comments:

Post a Comment