Monday, July 13, 2015

How Much Money Does Niki and Gabi Make On Youtube ?




Niki and Gabi joined Youtube on Sep 3, 2012, and they currently have 1,626,989 subscribers. Their total combined views are 92,099,458. Not including any other endorsements, they are believe to make about

$7,015.11 a Month

Their most popular video is "The real way to get long hair" which gives them a total of 5,564,976 views.

Niki and Gabi currently averages 7,716 subscribers and 423,000 views daily on their youtube channel.

Can I just say I am a big fan of their channel ! I'm going to start of by telling you that they deserve more subscribers and more recognition because of how much work they put into every single video to make it perfect. I love that they make every single video with hair, makeup and outfit choices in mind. Their videos are as beautiful as their looks and personality equally. I think they are just so humble about their channels, and never once did I feel like that they try to make anyone feel bad about themselves while watching them.

I have to admit, sometimes I find these beauty, lifestyle, and DIY channels, and I feel that some of those girls are such bullies and would probably make fun of you in real life if you ever go to the same school they did. I'm pretty sure you guys know the types of youtubers I'm talking about, we don't need to mention no names right?

But with Niki and Gabi's channel, they make me feel inspired, they make me feel welcome and they talk to you in the video as if you are equal to them and not as if you don't matter. I'm sure you guys have watched videos made by other youtubers, and you feel as if you are just not as cool as them.

I found their channel back when they had 500,000 subscribers, and this was just last year. They hit a million subscribers about 3 months ago, and their video consisted of all their older videos and newer videos on youtube. They also discussed how they were bullied in school and youtube was an outlet for them to express themselves. If you have ever seen their channels, they are so pretty and humble at the same time and it makes you feel like pretty people can be nice people as well.

So let's get into some of the topics on their channels. They have videos ranging from DIY snacks, room decors, summer pool parties, how to lose weight fast, hair tutorials, Lookbooks and also things like get the look of Ariana Grande, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Demi Lovato, Audrey Hepburn and the list goes on.

I really do hope they reach 7 million subscribers one day, they really do deserve this :)




No comments:

Post a Comment