Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How Much Money Does LaurDIY Make on Youtube ?




LaurDIY joined Youtube on Dec 1, 2011, and she currently has 2,036,426 subscribers. Her total combined views are 93,559,890. Not including any other endorsements, she is believe to make about.
                                                          
$3,501.21 a Month

Her most popular video is DIY Notebooks & Pencil Case for Back To School 2014 which gives her a total of 1,710,054 views.

LaurDIY currently averages 4,532 subscribers and 218,325 views daily on her youtube channel.

I must say her channel has taken off significantly within the last year. I believe when I found her she was at about 1 million subscribers, and I can't believe that in probably less than a year, she's already hit 2 million. I actually do enjoy watching her channel so much that I had to write about her.

She's such a beautiful person inside and out and does a lot of cool DIY's on her channel. Her channel really consist of more than just DIY's because she also makes GRWM videos, Lookbooks, and even beauty videos. I think what makes her so popular is the fact that you can just tell she does enjoy making these videos on her channel and is always up beat about it.

I do see her growing a lot more on Youtube, I predict she would be at another 1 million subscribers in the next 9 months. I also did enjoy her collaboration with MyLifeAsEva and I think it did help out with both of their success on Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. She's a nice person really bueatifu! And funny

    ReplyDelete