Sunday, July 6, 2014

How Much Money Does Ciaoobelllaxo Make On Youtube ?



Ciaoobelllaxo joined Youtube on June 30, 2010, and she currently has 678,593 subscribers. Her total combined views are 36,777,687. Not including any other endorsements, she is believe to make about.
                                                           
$3,258.06 a Month

Her most popular video is Updated Foundation Routine !  which gives her a total of 1,521,220 views.

She averages 777 subscribers and 50,547 views daily. She does a lot of get ready with me videos and it seems to be her most popular ones. Some of the get ready with me videos include, get ready with me my birthday hair, makeup, or hair and outfit, and prom ready etc. Like most other beauty gurus, she also enjoy making hair tutorials, and hauls, favorites, and beautiful lookbooks etc.

Her name is Megan and she is a licensed cosmetologist and makeup artist, and I really do think she will reach 1 million subscriber in the next couple of months. She's a gorgeous brunette with a killer tan which apparently attract thousands of viewers daily, and her talents are of course undeniable.








2 comments:

  1. You have hit the nail! I was once a desperate homemaker not confident enough to stand up to the world. I am a good one though. I can sew, knit, cook, and take tuitions (for my children). But making money out of…I have never dreamt of. One day I came across www.zopcodes.com , freelance work from home
    and that changed my life. I am now selling my teaching skills by recording syllabus for fifth to eighth graders, and people have bought my video. I still cannot believe it. Want to make money like me? Check out www.zopthemes.com too. You can earn for whatever you can do. The sky is the limit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog you have here. You’ll discover me looking at your stuff often. Saved! https://www.buyyoutubesubscribers.in

    ReplyDelete