Thursday, January 30, 2014

How Much Money Does ilikeweylie Make on Youtube ?





ilikeweylie Joined Youtube on September 28, 2007 , and she currently has 1,186,941 subscribers. Her total combined views are 89,713,416. Not including any other endorsements, she is believe to make about.


 $4,026.82 a Month

Her most popular video is How to Put on A Tampon which gives her a total of 6,859,701 views.

Ilikeweylie's channel gets about 645 subscribers and 68,000 views daily. She also has a vlog called WahlieTV which currently has 267,000 subscribers that features her boyfriend Wah. She does all types of video, but I think her best videos are the ones that showcase her personality. If you are subscribed to Weylie, you know she's so down to earth and is open to discuss all types of subjects and isn't afraid to give you her opinion. 

Her fashion style and makeup tutorials are all so beautiful and gorgeous, but it seems like her most popular video are her advice videos such as High School Relationship and Sex, How I Cured My Back Acne, Why You Should Love Small Boobs, Avoid Getting Played etc. 

Weylie is definitely a channel to checkout if you are looking for some fun topics, advice from a girlfriend you never had and also learn a few things about fashion and makeup for monolids. I'm not going to lie, she showed me how to put makeup on my monolids as well, and I have to be forever thankful for that. She definitely know's how to do makeup and is so funny to watch. I predict her channel to double it's numbers in the next 2 years if she keeps up with these advice types of videos which seems to be what's giving her the most views.


Ending Message : You make my monolids complete Weylie :)

xoxo-Wendiness


















No comments:

Post a Comment